SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) will demonstrate the latest All Programmable solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) at SPS/IPC/Drives 2015. Xilinx, system architects and ecosystem partners will show how All Programmable FPGAs and SoCs enable smarter, connected, and differentiated Industrial IoT applications with high levels of security and safety. Applications include motor control, multilevel inverters, industrial networking, and machine vision. Visit the Xilinx Stand in Hall 4-249 at SPS/IPC/Drives 2015, November 24-26, at Nuremberg Messe.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20020822/XLNXLOGO
Xilinx and Ecosystem Demonstrations – Hall 4-249
- High Performance Silicon Carbide Multilevel Inverter – Presented by QDESYS
This demonstration showcases Multilevel Inverters with optimized modulators utilizing a Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC to enable the most optimal use of SiC technology for higher switching frequencies, lower EMI, lower losses, and up to 40 percent higher output power in small form factors. The reference platform with Avnet's PicoZed System on Module for Inverter Control will also be included in this demonstration.
- Industrial Networks with Anybus IP – Presented by HMS
The Industrial Internet of Things is based on reliable and deterministic industrial networks. HMS developed Anybus IP with five Industrial Ethernet Slave protocols for Xilinx technology. This demonstration will show how the Anybus IP on Avnet's MicroZed System on Module connects to a commercial PLC.
- Machine Vision on the Zynq All Programmable SoC – Presented by Silicon Software and Sensor to Image
This demonstration proves how vision solutions can benefit from acceleration circuitry in Programmable Logic by displaying a high performance line scanner application SVDK with OCR and with canny edge detection. The new Smart Vision Development Kit from Sensor to Image with VisualApplets from Silicon Software running on the Zynq All Programmable SoC with powerful Design Flow for image processing in programmable logic will also be included in this demonstration.
- Safe Vision with 3D-Sensors – Presented by ZHAW
This demonstration will highlight an application with two redundant 3D image Time of Flight sensors that can detect potential collisions that are used for modern dynamic safety solutions in automation. Xilinx® Vivado® HLS will also be used to migrate a voting function in C-Code for Programmable Logic to achieve a fast and reliable safe vision solution.
- Zynq Industrial IoT Gigabit Ethernet Gateway – Presented by SoC-e
The intelligent gateway system for the Industrial Internet of Things provides connectivity with real-time capabilities, security features and controller functionality. This demonstration will present how the Smart Gigabit Ethernet Gateway interconnects a ring with HSR to an IT infrastructure that provides high-speed switching and cyber-security capabilities with an integrated HMI server on a Zynq All Programmable SOC.
Xilinx Alliance Program Members at SPS/IPC/Drives 2015
This year, Xilinx Alliance Program members will demonstrate at SPS/IPC/Drives 2015including:
- Beckhoff Automation – Hall 7-406
- Green Hills Software – Hall 6-201
- HMS Industrial Networks – Exhibiting in the Xilinx booth, Hall 4-249, and Hall 2-438
- Institute of Embedded Systems – Exhibiting in the Xilinx booth, Hall 4-249
- Mathworks – Exhibiting in the Xilinx booth, Hall 4-249
- MVTech – Hall 4A-351
- National Instruments – Hall 7-381
- Port – Hall 2, 331
- Prodrive – Hall 1, 639
- Qdesys - Exhibiting in the Xilinx booth, Hall 4-249
- Sensor to Image - Exhibiting in the Xilinx booth, Hall 4-249
- Silicon Software - Exhibiting in the Xilinx booth, Hall 4-249
- Softing – Hall 7-580
- System on Chip Engineering (SoC-e) - Exhibiting in the Xilinx booth, Hall 4-249
- TTTech – Hall 2-435
Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs, and 3D ICs. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software defined and hardware optimized – powering industry advancements in Cloud Computing, SDN/NFV, Video/Vision, Industrial IoT, and 5G Wireless. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.
© Copyright 2015 Xilinx, Inc. Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Vivado, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Silvia E. Gianelli
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.